Membership has its benefits
The New England Horsemen’s Council encourages and promotes all horse activities in New England and joins together the New England states in a cooperative interest in horse activities, especially in horse shows. The Council, officers, and delegates volunteer their time and efforts on your behalf to ensure that the events you attend are held to the highest standards of competition and safety. This assures you of balance and equity at our affiliated events.
The USHJA Feed Aid initiative aims to provide aid in purchasing feed for lesson horses as short-term relief for the businesses in our hunter/jumper community who provide lessons to non-boarders and may be suffering financially due to the impact of COVID-19.
We have an updated list of shows that have been rescheduled and will continue to update you as we get more information.
- RIHA Benefit June 13, 2020 posted 5/23/20
- Vermont Summer Series is cancelled in East Dorset, VT. If show is relocated NEHC will post new address. posted 5/23/20
- Stepping Stone June 6, June 27 and July 12 posted 5/23/20
- 5 A Baker Products June 6/7, 2020 has been cancelled posted 5/21/20
- Next Venture Show June 6, 2020 has been cancelled posted 5/20/2020
- Bellwether June 7, 2020 has been cancelled posted 5/20/2020
- Lancaster Fair Horse Show 9-5/7-2020 has been cancelled posted 4/23/2020
- Back Bay Farm 5-10-2020 has been cancelled posted 4/23/2020
- Fieldstone 5-6/10-2020 has been cancelled posted 4/23/2020
- Fieldstone May 13-17 2020 has been cancelled
- Cheshire Fair Horse Show 7-31/8-2/2020 has been cancelled posted 4/26/2020
- South Shore Horsemen’s Council all shows cancelled for 2020 posted 4/30/2020
Each year, NEHC hosts a banquet thanking members and honoring medal winners. During the banquet, scholarships are also awarded to our Junior members. Join us for an evening of fun, including raffles, dancing, hors d’oeuvres, centerpiece competition and, of course, awards. Buy Tickets
Year End Points
Points are finalized December 30 of the current year and awards are not final until points close. Members must earn points at at least three different shows to qualify for year-end awards. You can check current points and view year-end points by visiting the Points page on our website. View Points
NEHC encourages Junior Riders to pursue education beyond the high school level and awards a $500 educational Scholarship in four equitation disciplines. Selection are based on the ability and aptitude for pursuing education beyond the high school level, community service, leadership and achievement with horses. Learn More